Thursday, September 6, 2007

Five Ways to Empower You to Change - May Your Life Never be the Same

In my opinion, our lives are derived by the picks we make. No substance where you are in your life today, you can Empower Yourself by choosing to "change" or take not to "change," it's up to you. Ask yourself this question: Americium Iodine truly living the life I desire? Reflect on this inquiry for a minute and let this inquiry to vibrate deep within.

If you are not living the life you truly desire, why IS that? Bash you experience like you are not worthy to dwell the life you desire? Bash you experience like your life is too busy & you can't concentrate on yourself right now? Or, maybe you don't believe you have got got a pick to dwell the life you want or deserve?

Let's return a expression at Five Way to Empower Yourself to Change...

1.) Awareness ~

Be witting of knowing, you make have a Choice to Change Your Life. I utilize to believe "I didn't have got got a Choice" and felt, I had to settle down for what life gave me. When I became a pupil of Personal Development with Dr. Ellie Drake, a Transformational & Inspirational Speaker/Coach, what I found, if I want to have a different reality, then I can – by Choosing to Change!

2.) Change your Thinking ~

Have you ever felt like life isn't just & things are always going incorrect versus going right? And, feeling like the victim? These negative ideas & feelings transcend into the Universe & then it's sent back to you. Kind of like a boomerang! The energy & focusing you give out, is what you receive. Change your thought & your Life will Change!

3.) Become the Victor ~

Start re-programming old "negative" ideas with new "positive" ideas and you'll acquire different results. For example, instead of saying "life isn't just & things are always going wrong," let's change it to… "It is what it is & we're grateful for where we are, at this minute in our life." Doesn't that feel better? Become the "Victor" versus the victim!

4.) Make Choice ~

I recognize everyday, Iodine have got a Choice! Every state of affairs have two sides – a positive and negative attack & I let myself to take which side I want. Empower Yourself to Make Choice!

5.) Emotions ~

Let's return a expression at some positive & negative emotions…

● Positive Emotions: Joy, Peace, Love & Happiness

● Negative Emotions: Sad, Frustrated, Angry & Depressed

Which emotions make you desire to feel? Its human nature to experience both positive & negative emotions, and make you agree… you can "choose" the manner you desire to feel?

For example, if a state of affairs arises, inquire yourself these questions:

a) Make I take to be at Peace with the state of affairs & say, it is what it is and inquire – what lessons can I larn from it? -OR-
b) Make I take to be Frustrated with the state of affairs & say, this is always happening to me and I'm the victim once again?

It's your choice, right? It's how you take to look at the situation. Its how you change the manner you look at the situation. And, your Life will Change!

I've shared a few "secrets" from what I've embraced & learned along the way, as my Journey of Authorization continues. In closing, take some clip to "reflect" on these Five Way to Empower Yourself and "choose" what vibrates within you. Choose to Change & May Your Life Never be the Same!

"I may not be able to change everything in my life with ONE decision, yet I am able to change the way of my life with ONE decision." by: Dr. Ellie Drake

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home